UNIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNIT

HomeInicioGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the UNIT portal. Register Now!!.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Seminario de Top. Especiales
Mount Quest Guide EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 am by Admin

» Presentaciones!
Mount Quest Guide EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 pm by Bitter

» my build pvp 50 warrior
Mount Quest Guide EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:29 pm by EPIKO

» LOST MINES WEST and Ursula Hell
Mount Quest Guide EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:58 pm by EPIKO

» sniper build guide
Mount Quest Guide EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:34 am by ZophieL

» Mount Quest Guide
Mount Quest Guide EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:47 am by Admin

» [Scammer Alert!] TCoins for Filipinos?
Mount Quest Guide EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am by ZophieL

» [Guide] Warrior Skills Handbook
Mount Quest Guide EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:28 pm by AgrezhoR

» Paladin/Templar Skill/Build Guide (PvE/PvP)
Mount Quest Guide EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:06 am by ZophieL

Top posters
ZophieL
Mount Quest Guide I_vote_lcapMount Quest Guide I_voting_barMount Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Mount Quest Guide I_vote_lcapMount Quest Guide I_voting_barMount Quest Guide I_vote_rcap 
AgrezhoR
Aikasiano
EPIKO
NERONUS
exocute123
Kaizoku
Bitter
Hanael
Information.
Mount Quest Guide EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:29 pm by Admin
We are a PvP based guild (that also helps with PvE when we can) recruiting level 30 players of all classes. Speaking understandable english is a must. We will raid often and try to assist Germania with raiding and defending. We are Germanians before all else... even politics, but that doesn't mean I will censor your opinion. If that mind set seems like something you would like to be part of feel …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Information.
Mount Quest Guide EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:09 pm by Admin
UNIT legion is RECRUITING Members lv 30+ Actvite/PVPers

Ventrilo Info.

Ip: 174.120.122.162
Port: 4654

I you want enter, you need an account.. Ask to Mithology or some member from UNIT.

Aika Online
Mount Quest Guide EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm by Admin
Attention Lakians!

The scales have tipped and a great step towards balance has arrived! The Power Nation System is now in effect.

FAQ:

Q: What is the Power Nation System?

A: This system will automatically detect the strongest nation for the week based on the following factors: Population, treasury size, and Relic acquisition. The strongest nation detected by the system will not be able to …

[ Full reading ]
Compañeros
Crear foro
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is otosimo

Our users have posted a total of 56 messages in 34 subjects
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:01 pm

Mount Quest Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZophieL

ZophieL

Mount Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: Mount Quest Guide   Mount Quest Guide EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:45 am

most of the mobs names and locations are hotlinks..try clicking them to see more info..many names are different since this is a NA aika mount guide but the steps are the same and the pics of the mobs too..

Your first task will be to eliminate 40 Sanja Sparks, which are located at Sanja Flats in Tabazra Desert.

Time to begin the second task. You will have to look for an "holy water of fusion" dropped by Capricorn Guards, Capricorn Wizards or Capricorns Warriors. They are located at Corniton Summit in Mt Hessian.

Once your second task done, you will receive a third task. This time, you will have to collect the skulls of Vicious Marquis and Gressil from the Maurauder Hold and Marauder Cabin Elite dungeon. These dungeons can be started from Celestine Caverns, which is at the north of Amarkand.

After the third task done, you will receive a fourth task. You will have to summon and eliminate Orhan. His bones are close to Steichen at Defiled Pasture in Mt Hessian.

Next task is to give to "Sir Ruffington" 2 Pure Auralars and 5 Rubicine Ds.

Fifth task done? Time for the sixth! Are you bored of doing dungeons? If yes, then too bad. This time, you have to get the mane of Macanga from Lost Mine Hard dungeon. Oh, and it's not all. You will also have to buy a Skill Gem, which cost 300 000 golds(Taxes not included). Jeweler Sophia, in Cirrugor, will sell it

The seventh task is tedious but there is worse. You will be patrolling Amarkand to collect 3 Blue Caeliums of Blessing, which are located randomly on the map.

This done, you will now have a more difficult task. Your next destination is Verband at Joshua Farm. Interact with the Totem of Test. A monster will spawn, and once you've killed it, another will spawn. A total of five monsters will spawn, and your task is to kill these monsters and collect six Trial Coins. Summoned Monster 1, Summoned Monster 2, Summoned Monster 3, Summoned Monster 4, Summoned Monster 5 and Summoned Monster 6.

Congratulations! You have now completed the eighth task! Time to start the ninth one! Yes, I did say the ninth one! The ninth task! You will have to eliminate 30 Red Lion Soldiers, 30 Red Lion Magicians and 30 Red Lions Musketeers. This is, in my opinion, the most annoying part from all the quests.

Ninth task done. Now, this is the last part, for real, before you get your mount. He will ask you to donate one hundred fifty thousand gold. Speak with him again, and you will a new basic skill named Summon Mount.

Now, look in your inventory! You will now have your mount. Double click it to equip it and use your new skill!

Last edited by ZophieL on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Mount Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Quest Guide   Mount Quest Guide EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:47 am

Nice Job brody Wink that will help manny ppl...

-Yang
Back to top Go down
https://unit.forumotion.com

Mount Quest Guide
Page 1 of 1